Learn how to conduct an online class. You do not need experience in ZOOM, as we
will train you, but a willingness and desire to learn new technology is required.
TIME COMMITMENT: Varies: two hours or more per week during the semester
plus pre-semester preparation time.
● Zoom Session manager is a job that provides a sure-fire way to get better
acquainted with LLI members and presenters.
● Use skills that are already familiar to you because you have previously done
(or observed) them: Welcome LLI members to class; make timely announcements;
email class members.
● A couple of hours of pre-semester training are needed to become oriented to
the session management assignment by developing ZOOM skills. Our Tech Team
will make the learning curve easy for you.
● If you are assigned a class as a session manager, you are guaranteed a spot in
● You will partner with one or more co-managers and have the strong support of
the Tech Team and the Class Support Team throughout the semester.
● You will have the satisfaction of working with the course presenter and producer
to successfully deliver the course to LLI members.