Nanci Kryzak Joins Council as First Vice President

Nanci Kryzak is rejoicing in her new assignment as First Vice President of LLI. When President Tom Esposito asked her to take on the job after the departure of Jan Wallen, she agreed because of her desire to foster awareness of the extraordinary opportunities that LLI and Bard have to offer.

“I’m honored to join the other Council members, all of whom I both admire and respect,” says Nanci. “I agreed to take the job on because I am grateful for all those at LLI who give of their own time and abilities to help make LLI extraordinary. … I hope to serve LLI by supporting the work of our dedicated committees.”

A member since 2017, Nanci delights in being be back “at school” with such avid fellow “students” and is continually amazed by the compelling class choices.

Membership Goals

Nanci co-chairs the LLI Member Services Subcommittee in Member Development. “I want to make LLI even more rewarding and enjoyable for as many members as possible,” she says. “ I love welcoming our new members and helping them to orient within LLI and Bard.” She also wants to reach out to the whole membership and respond to concerns and suggestions expressed for the betterment of LLI.

Community Activities

Nanci left her career in advertising account management in NYC to raise her two children in Dutchess County. She sings in the Bard Symphonic Chorus, the Millbrook Community Festival Choir, and the Grace Church Choir (Millbrook), where she also serves on the Vestry and Altar Guild. She is a member of Mad Gardeners and volunteers at Hollister House Garden (Washington, CT) and for Women’s Support Services of Northwestern Connecticut.

Welcome, Nanci!

LLI is pleased to have Nanci join Council. When you see her around campus, please welcome  her to this 1st VP position.

Top