What We Do
The Admissions Team oversees the new member application process and identifies applicants who may have critical needs skills.
- Oversee the new member application form and process.
- Establish the time frames for accepting new member applications.
- Coordinate with Communications Team to edit the new member application. Communications then contacts the Website Team for publication.
- Review new member applications to identify applicants with skills critical to LLI.
- Work with the Member Services Team to host orientations for new and continuing members.
Works with P&E to determine critical volunteer needs. Works with Member Services, Communications, Registration, and other teams as needed to manage the new member application process.
Time Commitment / Duration
New member applications are accepted in June, which requires meetings during the spring semester and early summer to manage this process.
- Forms development
- Process development
- Coordination and communication
Organize and manage the admission process
LLI typically has more applicants than open membership spaces. Help LLI identify applicants with critical skills while maintaining a fair lottery for admissions.